iPhone 6S Plus, Galaxy S7 Edge drowned In Coke. Which Survives?

What if water spills over your mobile phone? You will obviously panic. The phone will stop working. The world will come upside down. ''What has happened? Oh my god! Oh my god! God help me! I swear I will take care of it from the next time. Please save me this time.''

Lol! This must have happened to each one of us at least once in our lifetime. But what if I tell you that your phones can survive not only water but also freezing and coca-cola?

I am sure you won't trust me but still have a look, try this and I bet this would change your mind.

This applies just on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and iPhone 6S Plus.

Read also:DIY: How to Turn Your Old Smartphone or Tablet into a Security Camera
1. Submerge your mobile phones in coca-cola.

2. Close them in the boxes.

3. Keep them in the freezer at the minus 24 degrees temperature.

4. Take the boxes out of the refrigerator after 10 hours.

5. Pour warm water over the frozen phones to break the ice.

6. Take the phones out of the ice.

7. Clean the phones properly.

8. Plug in the charger to the Iphone 6S Plus. Voila! It starts charging!

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is water resistant though, but we didn't expect the iPhone to come back to life.

Read also:How to use Smart Glow on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'EA Sports UFC 2' update 6 adds 4 new fighters; brings changes to roster, gameplay and menu

re-writeable paper ?

5 smartphones that have the best battery life